Long-term sickness, rather than early retirement, is the leading cause of economic inactivity, research from Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP) has found.
The research - which looked at Office for National Statistics (ONS) labour market statistics, Department for Work and Pensions benefits data, and NHS waiting list data for England - found that reti...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date