The money purchase annual allowance (MPAA) is worth £8,480 a year less in real terms than in 2015 when it was first introduced, analysis by Just Group finds.
The firm said adjusted for rising prices, the MPAA "should have reached £12,480", but was cut and frozen at £4,000, "subjecting thousands more pensions savers each year to onerous rules". The MP...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date