The Society of Pension Professionals (SPP) has updated its ESG guidance, aimed at helping pension scheme trustees navigate investments and regulation.
The firm's ESG Guide 2023 said trustees should understand how their scheme's investments are held and be up to date with legal obligations, and suggested a potential ESG framework to follow. The...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date