Employees are running the risk of poor retirement outcomes by failing to increase their contributions during significant changes to their finances, according to the Institute for Fiscal Studies (IFS).
The IFS report - When and why do employees change their pension saving? - published today (24 February), found savers failed to utilise substantial changes to their financial circumstances, such as...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date