Smart Pension has cut the carbon emissions of its default growth fund by 50% as the master trust continues its efforts to reach its net-zero targets.
The pension provider, which represents over one million members and over £2.5bn in assets under management, confirmed it was ahead of schedule after it announced in July last year it set a target t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date