The Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) has published guidance on data readiness for buy-in and buyout transactions.
The guidance - launched today (27 February) in a bid to support trustees and administrators in preparing for an insurer transaction - covers the consequences of holding incomplete and poor-quality ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date