A new taskforce to help pension scheme trustees manage social factors in their investments has been launched, with support from The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
The Taskforce on Social Factors, launched today (28 February), will help schemes manage and measure social considerations relating to their investments, including company workforce practices, suppl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date