The event - which will be held in person in London – will consist of keynote addresses, insightful discussions and four parallel streams allowing delegates to ‘pick and mix’ from a selection of DB, DC, Admin & Data, and Governance & People focused topics.
Our event programme will not only address key topics including the next steps with regards to the Pensions Dashboard Programme but it will also include a deep dive into areas such as the DB funding...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date