A majority of Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) professionals would like to see increased investment in health as part of investment in social infrastructure, research from Alpha Real Capital (ARC) has found.
The survey by the real assets manager, which polled 100 LGPS professionals, found 94% would be keen to increase their investments in the health sector. Similarly, nearly nine out of 10 (89%) indica...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date