Bulk annuity transaction volumes are anticipated to surpass £40bn in 2023, according to research from Barnett Waddingham.
The consultancy forecast despite a fall in the absolute liability values for individual schemes, the total volume of bulk annuity transactions is expected to exceed the £30bn figure seen in 2022. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date