Workers representing the National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (RMT) have announced strike action is set to take place on 15 March, the day chancellor Jeremy Hunt will deliver his latest Budget.
The union said London Underground, a subsidiary of Transport for London (TfL), has not ruled out changes to workers' pensions and also threatened to tear up existing agreements over working conditi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date