Transfer value related activity fell significantly during the last quarter of 2022, analysis by Barnett Waddingham has found.
The firm's analysis of defined benefit (DB) cash equivalent transfer values (CETVs) over the 12 months to 31 December 2022 found that transfer value requests fell by 35% and transfer payments fell ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date