Female savers have made combined efforts to close the gender pensions gap over the last few years, according to research from PensionBee.
The pension provider, which conducted analysis of the frequency and value of contributions made between 2017 and 2022, found the majority of female workers had increased their average contributions...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date