Legal & General’s (L&G) operating profit rose by 12% during 2022 to hit £2.5bn, according to its full-year results.
The firm's results - published today (8 March) - noted all four divisions of the group were "well positioned to execute on compelling structural market opportunities and collectively to deliver pro...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date