The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has urged trustees who may be concerned their sponsoring employer is struggling or who are involved in discussions about a restructuring plan to engage with the regulator “promptly”.
In a blog today (8 March), TPR executive director of frontline regulation Nicola Parish urged trustees to involve the regulator at an early stage "when it becomes clear that trading for a sponsorin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date