The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has authorised Schroders Capital to launch the first Long Term Asset fund (LTAF).
The regulator explained that the LTAF is a new category of open-ended authorised funds, which are designed to invest in long-term assets. The launch was supported by the creation of a new regula...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date