Economic uncertainty has increased the relevance of alternative assets in defined contribution (DC) investment strategy, a report from the Pensions Policy Institute (PPI) says.
The report What role could alternative assets play in DC investment strategies in the future?, published today (9 March), explored the topic of DC scheme investment in alternative assets, particula...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date