UK GDP grew by 0.3% in January, after falling 0.5% in December 2022, according to the Office for National Statistics.
The stronger-than-expected GDP numbers were boosted by the growth of the service sector at 0.5%, after falling by 0.8% the month before, Office for National Statistics (ONS) data showed. Meanwhi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date