This week’s top stories include the industry’s reaction to the DWP’s backing of the expansion of AE, and the Spirent Communications Staff Pensions and Life Assurance Plan completing a £142m buy-in with PIC.
1. DWP backing of AE extension measures a 'landmark day' for pensions The Department for Work and Pensions' decision to back proposals to expand auto-enrolment marks a ‘landmark day' and is ‘fa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date