The government is to consult on proposals to require Local Government Pension Funds (LGPS) to transfer all listed assets into their pension pools by March 2025.
The government is challenging the England and Wales LGPS to move further and faster on consolidating its assets, and has announced a consultation on transferring these by 2025 and setting a directi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date