Levelling up and investment in nuclear were key focus areas of chancellor Jeremy Hunt’s budget today (15 March).
Hunt announced 12 new investment zones in the West and East Midlands, Greater Manchester, the Northeast, West and South Yorkshire, Teesside, and Liverpool, plus one in each of Scotland, Wales and N...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date