This week’s top stories include the chancellor’s announcements at the Spring Budget and the reaction to those announcements from the Labour Party, the industry and pension lawyers.
1. Spring Budget 23: Chancellor abolishes LTA and increases AA, MPAA and MTAA Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has scrapped the lifetime allowance, increased the annual allowance and reformed the money pu...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date