The pensions industry has argued expansion of auto-enrolment (AE) will have only a moderate impact on retirement outcomes.
Results from PP's Pensions Buzz survey last week found 61% of respondents felt the government's backing of the expansion of AE to lower the enrolment age to 18 and abolish the lower earnings limit ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date