UK inflation unexpectedly increased to 10.4% in February after three months of decline, increasing pressure on the Bank of England to plough ahead with interest rates rises.
The consumer price index grew from 10.1% in January, while the consumer price index including owner occupiers' housing costs (CIPH) rose to 9.2% in February, up from 8.8% a month prior, according t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date