The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has outlined the importance of data in delivering value for money (VfM) and ensuring positive outcomes for savers.
In a blog yesterday (21 March), TPR outgoing chief executive Charles Counsell said the regulator must "have the ability to collect data" and use it to boost saver outcomes "in ways we have not done...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date