A majority of schemes believe the government should be doing more to remove barriers to help with the journey to net zero, research from the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has found.
The PLSA revealed 53% of respondents said the government could do more to remove obstacles to assist pension schemes in the transition to net zero, while 56% said the government should expand its e...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date