Schemes should use the current delay in dashboards to improve their data matching techniques and get member data ‘dashboard-ready’, Lane Clark and Peacock (LCP) has said.
A whitepaper published today (22 March) by the consultancy found the majority (86%) of active members had accurate member data, while just 58% of deferred members did. The research, in associati...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date