The government has published its Spring Finance Bill, setting out how it will deliver the recently announced changes to pensions tax.
The bill legislates for the pensions tax changes that were announced in the Spring Budget last week to support individuals to stay in work. In the Budget, the government announced plans to aboli...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date