The industry has called on The Pensions Regulator (TPR) to refine aspects of its new defined benefit (DB) general code of practice.
In response to TPR's DB funding code of practice consultation and the separate fast-track consultation, which close for comments tomorrow (24 March), the industry urged the regulator to consider re...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date