The industry has responded to the Department for Work and Pensions’ (DWP) consultation on its proposed value for money (VfM) framework.
The consultation, which was launched at the end of January, was a joint effort between the DWP, The Pensions Regulator (TPR) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Responding to the consulta...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date