The majority of defined benefit (DB) schemes expect to be fully funded within three years, according to XPS Pensions Group research.
In a recent survey, the consultancy found 62% of respondents expect to be fully funded for buyout before 2027. XPS said this finding "reinforces the indication that demand for buyout is likely t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date