The Shoe Zone Group Pension Scheme has completed a £34m buy-in with Rothesay, securing the benefits for all remaining uninsured scheme members.
The transaction with the scheme - which is sponsored by Shoe Zone retail - covers the defined benefit liabilities for 367 pensioners and dependents and 166 deferred members. No contribution from...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date