Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC) has agreed the £268m forward purchase of 2 Ruskin Square, a 344,940 sq. ft office in Croydon, from the Schroders Capital UK Real Estate Fund (SCREF).
The office, which is due for completion later this year and will be ready for service in August 2024, will be let to the Government Property Agency (GPA) to provide PIC with secure, long-dated and ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date