The government’s scheme to encourage older and more experienced workers to return to the workforce could have an adverse impact on the pension savings of over 180,000 financially vulnerable households, according to market research firm Outra.
The company's data revealed 182,558 households aged between 55 and 64, with a maximum household income of £150,000, were in a financially vulnerable position and were likely to be withdrawing from ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date