The University and College Union (UCU) has indicated full restoration of the benefits of Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) members is on course to be carried out next year.
In a financial update ahead of the scheme's 2023 valuation, the UCU along with Universities UK (UUK), confirmed they have agreed to reverse the cuts made last year and added the restoration of the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date