The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has today (30 March) published an update to its stewardship and voting guidelines.
The guidelines are designed to assist trustees and investment managers with implementing their votes at annual general meetings (AGMs) in order to protect the value of savers' capital and maintain ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date