This week’s top stories include the Bank of England’s buffer recommendations for liability-driven investment funds and mandates, and The Pensions Regulator’s guidance on equality, diversity and inclusion.
Bank of England tells TPR to set minimum 250bp level of resilience for LDI funds The Bank of England's Financial Policy Committee has recommended that The Pensions Regulator specifies the minim...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date