The Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) has launched an inquiry to assess the current adequacy of working-age benefit levels.
The inquiry will assess whether the current benefit levels for working-age savers are sufficient to make ends meet and is also expected to evaluate if a consensus can be reached as to how an adequa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date