The Strathclyde Pension Fund has made a £20m equity commitment to PfP Capital to accelerate the affordable homes-for-rent strategy in Scotland.
The Local Government Pension Scheme fund made the commitment to the real estate fund manager for its mid-market rent strategy ‘New Avenue Living', which has a mandate to deliver 1,500 high quality,...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date