Around one in four savers could be at risk of falling for a potential pensions scam, industry research has found.
The research, conducted by guidance website Help & Advice, analysed 1562 assessments undertaken during January to March this year, which used the website's pension scam assessment tool to enable sa...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date