The Thomas Cook Pension Plan has secured a £900m buy-in with Aviva, securing the benefits for over 12,500 scheme members.
The deal, which was completed yesterday (4 May), will see Aviva provide the scheme members with benefits at or above Pension Protection Fund (PPF) levels. The bulk purchase annuity transaction i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date