The director of a target sports centre has pleaded not guilty to allegations of pension fraud.
Lee Bartholomew, 44, of Lockside, Tonbridge, Kent appeared at Brighton Magistrates Court yesterday (4 May) in a prosecution brought by The Pensions Regulator (TPR). Bartholomew - who is a compan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date