Defined benefit funding largely improved during April on a range of different industry measures.
The latest Broadstone Sirius Index data, published today (5 May) showed that 50% hedged schemes saw an improvement in funding positions and moved closer to self-sufficiency in April. The index f...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date