Half (49%) of the industry agree the liability-driven investment (LDI) crisis last year has not affected ESG, a Professional Pensions survey has found.
Respondents to last week's Pensions Buzz survey broadly said ESG was still a priority for their scheme despite the LDI crisis, while 39% said the crisis had affected ESG, and 12% said they did not ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date