The Pensions Dashboards Programme (PDP) has published its latest progress update report, allowing the industry a view on movement since the programme reset.
After the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) in March confirmed there would be delays to the pensions dashboards and a "reset" of the programme, the PDP said teams are "undertaking a replan at ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date