The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has called for trustees to “remain vigilant to further economic challenges” as it updates its guidance.
In a blog published today (10 May), TPR executive director of frontline regulation Nicola Parish said: "Increasing inflation, interest rates and fuel/energy prices have impacted both businesses and...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date