Nest and London CIV have announced they will be voting against Shell’s directors ahead of its upcoming annual general meeting (AGM).
The two schemes, which represent approximately £78bn in combined assets under management, confirmed their decision to vote against the oil company ahead of its AGM, set to take place later this mon...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date