Aviva Investors has issued an update on its climate engagement escalation programme in its latest annual responsible investment review.
The eighth annual edition of the report recorded that over 2022, Aviva Investors voted on 73,438 resolutions at almost 7,000 shareholder meetings, and voted against 27% of management proposals incl...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date