The UK recorded a 0.1% increase in GDP in Q1 according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), which has revealed the fragile economic conditions of the country.
The ONS reported today (12 May) that GDP fell by 0.3% in March, which when combined with 0.5% growth in January and flat growth in February, matched the 0.1% growth from the final quarter of 2022. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date