The average time to buyout for FTSE 350 defined benefit (DB) schemes has dropped below five years for the first time, Barnett Waddingham analysis reveals.
The consultancy's DB End Gauge Index revealed in April the average time for UK pension schemes to reach a sufficient level of funding to buyout their liabilities with an insurance firm had fal...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date